View Single Post
Old 23rd March 2016, 09:04 PM
Bob Evans
Member of: ByleyFTC
Default advice on click chart,

hi all , I,m looking for some advice on compiling my click chart,

I have only had my rifle back a week and I did my click chart ( rushjob )outdoors from 10yrds to 55yrds in 5yrd segments, I zero,d the rifle in at 40 yrds but due to time I could not get the in between clicks marked up,,
my parallax wheel is all done its just the top turret needs finishing and then transferring the data onto my chart,

I was thinking of going to Atherton tomorrow and was wondering would it be ok to finish my chart indoors or would this be different as I have done the others outdoors, don't know where I read it but I think I read someone saying it will shoot low indoors ??? is this correct,,

should I just continue with my chart outdoors ??? but the problem I have is the bloody wind is never still and its gonna be raining all weekend ha ha
any help will be truly appreciated

ps does anyone know where I can get a click chart for the side of my ev2 as its missing and also a chart to put my data into that I can print off to carry round with me,, sorry to be a pain but it does look a bit daft carrying a piece of A4 around,, I seem to spend more time chasing the paper round in the wind lol

many thanks again Bob
Air Arms FTP900 nikko diamond sportsman10 x 50 x 60
OSTLER FTP900 nikko diamond sportsman10x50x60
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread