View Single Post
Old 5th March 2016, 07:48 PM
Member of: KSG, Misfits

I bought a shooting glove that was too small from the fella a while ago and had the same issue, he was very difficult to locate. In the end I went and knocked on the door.

The address given in one of the above comments is, I believe, his private residence. He runs the EMRR business from the upper floor of the garage and has his range equipment there secured. He said he used the shooting range itself a few days a week giving lessons etc so I don't think it was his per say although I don't know where that is having not been.

Stick the Cropwell Butler address in Google street view. It'll drop you at the end of the road, follow it back and on the right hand side right round the bend you'll get to the address. It's the garage with a circular window at the end and three velux windows on the roof. In the picture on street view it looks like the remnants of a building site as it must have been newly finished at the time the picture was taken

My issue was well over a year ago now so I've no idea if any situation had changed. I'll have a dig through my phone book as Im sure I rang him and he answered although I can't promise I've got it. If I find it I'll send you a PM. He seemed like a nice chap, like late 20s/ early thirties and he sorted my issue out. Hope you get your issue resolved.
Steyr LG110 HFT 2014, Warren Edwards grip set, MTC Viper Connect 3-12x32 SBC
Air Arms TX200 mk3, walnut stock, Delta Optics 4-14 HFT

Last edited by Matt5mith; 5th March 2016 at 08:09 PM. Reason: More detail added