Thread: ISP or TM1000
View Single Post
Old 3rd March 2016, 04:22 PM
Member of: Dartmoor Marksmen

Thanks. Yes I have been very lucky - had a few but that was part of the fun for me. Cut down on number in the rack now and concentrating on my FTP for FT, TM1000 for BR and its a toss up between my Airwolf or a new HFT 500 I have just picked up for HFT this season.

The shroud on the TM was an emergency fix, mine came with the carbon shroud - which is a piece of work inside, but unfortunately I over tightened it very slightly one day and broke the internal alloy baffle it has 7 radial hole drilled through it and not much meat between so be warned - I only did mine hand tight!Had to send it off to be re built with a slight change of design by UKNeil - so to tide me over stuck some 16mm (from memory) carbon sleeve on and a spare Rowan stripper I had. Worked a treat. It is back with its original shroud now though. Please note Forum wisdom is the the TM benefits by having the shroud not hard up against the action - so some leave a 1mm gap.
RE FTP loving that, bought it second hand - had to go back once for the bits in the filler valve issue but since then its been a dream. I love it.

I second all of the guys comments above re Shaun and the ISP - great guy to deal with and a fantastic engineer - I truly believe it is a love thing for him, have you seen the Spartan he made himself. That's what I am spending some of my retirement money on when the day comes!

Which ever one you choose you will not be dissappointed
Kind Regards

FTP900 +Sightron S111 10-50 x 55
AA Pro Target in FWB FP70 stock + MTC Mamba lite
Daystate Airwolf + Bushnell Elite 6500

" life is about the memories we hold and not the things that we own"