Thread: ISP or TM1000
View Single Post
Old 1st March 2016, 06:18 PM
Member of: Iden Ferns
Default ISP or TM1000

Or both just don't tell my missus.

Seriously though guys I really don't know what to do now.
I have put my name down for an Airstream for the end of the year & Shaun has been very helpful, I have 1.2k saved so far, having given up smoking I now put those funds in the 'armoury pot' as well now so shouldn't take long.

I have had a few people trying to dissuade me from buying one now, the main thing that keeps coming up is repairs & whether I want to be sending my new rifle off for repairs every month or so, considering I only get to shoot at weekends & if I could do this every once in a while. I was also advised no one else could work on them so back to base would be the only option.

I don't know enough about the reliability of an ISP but thought it would be on par with pretty much other high end rifles. Do they really have problems that easily ?

Don't get me wrong I would not have contacted Shaun if I wasn't serious about buying one in the first place but I also don't like to much people around either.

I know some will say 'well you have an FTP & an AR5s, so why do you want another rifle', those that have a few rifles will know the answer already.

Now to muddy things further I have also wanted a TM1000 since I first saw them, I was going to opt for one before the AR5 but that got offered to me first so I though why not & it's a fantastic bit of kit.

So what would you guys do ?

Any advice on the TM1000 & ISP for reliability / performance etc would be really appreciated.

Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread