View Single Post
Old 22nd February 2016, 11:26 PM
Member of: Castle FTC

Originally Posted by DEAN C. View Post
In a time when all shooters need to stick together for the future survival of our sport, I cannot believe some people cannot see the positive side and need for branding and promotion. The sport is bigger than each of us an individaul.

I have been shooting for 40 years and want future generations to be shooting too! Doesn't everyone else want the same?
Very well said Dean,

Most people get it, the rest didn't care............then the Logo changed and it's amazing how many people suddenly appear to?

The consultation was carried out nationally, then the vote was made. It was agreed to change the Logo for the good of the sport. Simple as that.

The BFTA IS changing....

It's now time to move forward, all of us together would be nice, but it's not compulsory! Those of us who are resisting can carry on if they wish, although it won't make any difference unfortunately.

Of course, everyone is entitled to an opinion, but those opinions needed to be made to their BFTA reps prior to the vote.

As the BFTA Secretary, I'm looking forward to the future, why not come along for the ride? If you want to get off, that's fine, it'll make more room for the rest

Paul Mangham
FWB P800
Walther LGU

Last edited by Air Armed; 23rd February 2016 at 07:29 AM.