View Single Post
Old 21st February 2016, 10:58 AM

Shot Daystates for years, all Mk3s personally dont like the firing cycle on the many Mk4 variants feel they shoot harsh in comparison. A good late Mk3 D model before the barrel debacle with a regulator in a FTR stock to me is probably the best air rifle for the money on the planet in the secondhand market much better than the current crop. Downside I suppose is the hefty servicing charges if they need to go home which might be a major factor in purchasing. I will be honest and I moved mine on because I felt they were getting on regarding boards etc. Still shot bob on.

Triggers well like Dave said I never noticed it, shot was gone maybe occassionally too soon but I was always taught the trigger should break as a surprise. They were light for sure, not enough movement to notice anything apart from the bang.

My Anschutz triggers are excellent but they only do what the mouse does, yes if you like a heavy(by comparison) then a mechanical trigger gives you more feeling. If you want a light touch and gone then the only difference I would factor in is no battery to worry about.

Hobbit Army

Rick Ardern super low mounts ISP MK3 pellet launching platforms and Sightron 10 x 42mm telescopic sights.
Because it is not about how, but how many.

Last edited by simmmo; 21st February 2016 at 10:59 AM. Reason: Spell better when drunk