View Single Post
Old 12th February 2010, 05:39 PM
Because I`m AWESIME !!
Member of: Avon Hawks, Tondu, Oaktree

Originally Posted by rich View Post
I've had one for a couple of years, rate it very highly. You have to get used to bringing the focus in from the same direction every time but if you're a Leupold man you'll know that anyway. This is not a scope that can be used like a big Nikko.

Re the re-parallax, I didn't bother. Mine goes down to just under 12 but not to 11. Pop a 50ft close focus adapter into a butler creek.
Noticed the focus thing, so did the same as my leup and came down from 50m.

Went down the club today and started with the Tm / Falcon. Rangefinding is totally different than with the mk4, much slower coming in / out but i found by coming down 50 M - say 40 m i got the range finding spot on every time. Side wheel is smooth as silk and no scopelash unlike my mk4!

Dare i say it, a joy to use.

The fact it goes to opposite direction to the mk 4 catches me out but i guess thats just getting used to it.
Funny thing is the scope came with Butler creeks front and back and i have tried them with the mk4 but could not get used to them, no probs on the falcon. Must be the eye relief?

I did, when i switched back to the mk4 /NJR notice the difference in the brightness of the target, it was a bit like the sun coming out! thats not to say the falcon is bad, its just ther luep is that good!
The luep also snaps in out far quicker, but overall the falcon is an excellent back up scope, especially at just 200!

May use it for a while in comps locally to see what i think in the long term??

Anyone know if mill dot reticle can be added to a falcon t35?
BFTA Grading Q's to;
sorry wont answer Bfta q's on forums, Cant keep track of replies etc!
BFTA updates on

REV26 Ostler Ev2 & x45 comp awaiting a Gary Cane Stock!
Beast Priest Ostler Ev2 & x45 prem ret comp in Warren Edwards stock
If you want the best, Ostler is the man
Pump your Fish, Little or Large
MFTA visitors World championship - Arms dealer 97, Awesime 94, Acid Hands 85