View Single Post
Old 13th February 2016, 01:06 PM
Member of: Purley Chase ftc
Default Course is out and looks a cracker

I have been up to furnace mill this morning to offer some assistance to setting out the course. To my surprise most of the course has already been do in the week and I have to say I was well impressed with what I saw.
I think Ed and Mick have put a course out that will have something for all grades to hit but still have the Butt clench affect for people fighting out their final placings .
It will only need a mischievous wind to make it one to remember, and I think it will be left out for anyone that wants a practice for the frayed knot and inters.

The event will be open to anyone to shoot but visitors must be booked in by 11.30am and will only be permitted to shoot the PM session [Start at 12.30 ish and finish about 3.0 ish]
If any HFT lads want to shoot an FT course on a ground they are familiar with they are welcome to shoot it Sitting or prone ,which ever suits. But I must stress that MFTA shooter will get priority.
I would say there will be room for about 16 none ft shooters ,so come and test yourselves on a well laid out course.
I think a big thank you to Ed and team for taking this on at such short notice and making sure we have a great final round to end our MFTA series for 2015/16.
Thanks Simon
About as much use at field target , as a life guard at the Olympic swimming pool.