View Single Post
Old 29th January 2016, 12:22 PM
Steyr Convert
Member of: Emley Moor FTC

Originally Posted by skires View Post
I really have no idea what you are good at sucking fella.

How are they supporting us?

They are in the business of making money ... that's it. They may sponsor a few high profile shooters and they may sponsor a shoot and donate a rifle as a raffle prize. They aren't doing that because they are nice people. It's advertising. They hope they will get a photo in the mags or on the internet with the raffle winner holding the prize, and that will make some shooters buy that as their next rifle. There'll be @ 180 shooters at the shoot they can target. Some shooters may even think ... Awww, how nice, they are supporting us, so I'll support them and buy one of their rifles next. That's what they want you to think.

It's very noble of you to stand up for the British airgun manufacturers and suggest that we should support them, because they support us and without them there would be no HFT. Er ... didn't you used to shoot AA? Don't you now shoot a Steyr? You must like sucking Austrian eggs more!

Only having a chuckle.
Just ask Lanky Mark about my sucking and blowing! He will back me up!
I actually meant without entry level guns such as 400s it would be difficult for a lot to start up HFT or FT. Don't forget they do support a lot of shoots and give a lot of prizes out, I was specifically thing of the Worlds for a good example. PS. I still have my MPR's and EV2 for when the Steyr plays up!