View Single Post
Old 27th January 2016, 01:01 PM
Bob Evans
Member of: ByleyFTC

thanks for the reply Brian, I,m at byley on sunday so I will speak to the secretary to get my number, I,m 51 years young and have hunted all my life but this FT stuff has really give me a new lease of life, the people I have met at byley have been so helpful and they are a cracking bunch, they must be fed up with me asking questions all the time ( only joking ).
I do look forward to shooting FT and it has given me an increased buzz to take the rifle down and have a go,
I know its a learning curve but I am prepared to put the effort in and practice, I do this now even with my hunting by putting targets up at the fishery and practice shooting in all weathers and conditions so really I suppose its the next step to enter the comps , I,m just gutted I didn,t take it up a while back because I feel like I,ve missed out on a cracking sport and one thing I will say is it will only improve my shooting that's for sure, its certainly addictive but I sold a couple of my rifles to fund it and have ended up with a decent setup so its down to me know how far I,d like to go and to the top will be the bare minimum lol

thanks again Bob
Air Arms FTP900 nikko diamond sportsman10 x 50 x 60
OSTLER FTP900 nikko diamond sportsman10x50x60