Thread: Windicators
View Single Post
Old 27th January 2016, 10:48 AM
Member of: Ford & Oaks
Default Dropped Haitch

I cannot help but feel the H is slowly fading from HFT

I really do not want to hang any more bits off my rifle, especially not string or feathers, and I know its not compulsory, but you know....

I cannot vote but for me its simple tell people not to smoke/vape once its their turn to shoot, if they are smoking/vaping whilst waiting to shoot everyone around them gets the advantage of seeing the smoke so everyone waiting to shoot is equal

If you are down on the peg and no one has windicators then everyone actually shooting is equal

Going back to the many posts recently (particularly around the use of bullpups) pointing out that the beauty of HFT is people with "normal" kit can shoot it (that's not me, my kit is super dooper - its me that misses ) adding more accoutrements is not going to help the image.

Maybe the H isn't dropping maybe we are getting two versions hFT and HFT, or maybe that is already the case with National and club HFT, it just seems the National mood filters down to club level eventually - but as I have said I don't shoot nationals so this is just an outsiders opinion
...the statements, opinions and comments in the post above are from someone who has never won anything and probably never will, just an enthusiastic air gunner, for those here who only place value in the opinions of winners - move along to the next post ... LL MRE