View Single Post
Old 20th January 2016, 07:41 PM
itchy trigger finger
Member of: springfield and mad

Originally Posted by tugg View Post
I'm with Tench on this,even the most experienced hft shooters will get caught out from time to time on high mounts above 2" on ranges between 17 and 13 yards ,the closer 20 mm shouldn't cause to much of a problem, but on some of these bullpups we are talking quite a bit more than 2" and I would think in beginners hands will struggle.
we only have one free stander on a hft course ,why would you want to put yourself at a disadvantage for 24 prone shots, when what you should be doing is practicing your standers.
terrible name,though I doubt the AA Gonad was aimed at the hft/ft fraternity.[/QUOTE
Totally agree with tugg and Si
Ok , I never said they shouldnt be used or would be any good for hft , just my opinion , cant see the advantage in using one for hft ,
Anyhoo , other than a few people who replied I, m still none the wiser on what air gun discipline this is aimed at other than a few people mentioning manoeverability in the field hunting , if the standing dynamics were that good I, m suprised we havent seen it in 10m olympic shooting by now .
So I suppose it appeals to peoples personal tastes , nothing wrong with that
that would be funny to see one being used in 10m. rocking up in full camo ,or a knight in shining armour.
mainly used for lamping from the comfort of your 4x4 though Vin.
The nail that sticks out gets hammered down.