View Single Post
Old 20th January 2016, 05:37 PM
Member of: Lea Valley Air Gun Club

Originally Posted by Johnnywizz View Post
I just needed to get on here straight away to update this post. As well as this post I messaged Air Arms via their website to query the problem. At 10.30 this morning I had a call fro Air Arms acknowledging my message and offering a full explanation. No excuses, they acknowledge that they had a material batch problem which resulted in a small number of guns being produced with weakened sears. I was offered support and was asked to contact them again if I had any problems with the replacement gun. I am now a committed all time Air Arms fan. This sort of superb customer service is exceptionally rare in this day and age and to be given a personal call with a full explanation and apology is way up there in my eyes. I worked at a for a multi national company as Customer Service Director for many years and I would have been extremely happy to have offered this level of service. Air Arms, damned well done!!!
I had initially lots of problems with my FTP900, returning it back and forth to Air Arms.Eventually corrections threw up other troubles which AA sorted. Until now it shoots like a dream," not a night mare ".For an expensive gun you don't expect too many initial problems, especially when shooting on the competition circuit where adsolute faith in your equipement is uppermost; in my view the wait to get it right was frustrating but worth it,with the true potential of the gun realised, pity the shooter can't match it..
I've shot a 500,nice gun but the trigger on the 900 is light years ahead.
Fighter against the 'Dark Arts'
Dark keeps moving in on the day.
Steadily going downhill faster!