View Single Post
Old 5th January 2016, 08:42 PM
WHFTA 2015 World Champion
Member of: M.A.D
Default tough one that

I have seen more emphasis placed on the wrist position in my short experience , the lenghth of some of the cuffs look like they are way back , its defo worthwhile if you make an effort to show your partners that you cant touch your leg by forcing your hand down a bit to prove the point .
Back to your question , I have seen people sitting on their feet in nationals ,even in shoot offs , if the foots blatantly collapsed I agree either get pulled up by a marshal or risk a donut , these are not normally blatant and have more to do with the ground level.
What is more contraversial is the amount of filling in the bag , I ponced a cushion from someone that had maybe more sponge or air in it giving no support whatsoever but to all around looked like my rear end was resting on it , again not allowed , I tend to only use a cushion nowfor uneven ground shots or gravelly areas under the kneeto avoid injury
most people who manage to get in shoot offs get there by overall skill and not by rule bending though
As MPR says call it before hand if poss , you will only help someone out

FTP900 MTC connect,Welhamanium internals -sorted
HFT500, ACZ stock MTC connect
TX200 Mk3 CS1000 stock, hawke vantage sf , Nick G internals
Steyr ?, maybe , they cant all be wrong?

Last edited by vinny; 5th January 2016 at 08:45 PM.