View Single Post
Old 27th December 2015, 06:11 PM
Member of: Furnace Mill
Default Furnace Mill 2015 Rose Bowl Final results 27/12/15

Furnace Mill Rose Bowl 2015 Final.

Another good turnout despite the dower weather and everywhere being waterlogged.

A very big thank you to everyone that has been involved with this monthly open competition over the last year.

Thank you to Ian Hunter for allowing us to use his formula for the results table.

Jane and I have been running Furnace Mill HFT for 9 years now and today we took part in our first competition In fact it was my first block of more than 6 targets that I have ever shot in one go, bonkers really after setting hundreds of courses.
It is safe to say that shooting Centre fire rifles is a lot easier, which is probably a good thing as part of my job is a professional hunter. If I shot like I did today I think that I would get the sack.

Massive congratulations to Darrin Lynn who started the day as Champion of the inaugural Rose Bowl competition and proved why with an impressive 58 to win today too.

Stu James took second with 57 and then there were three on 56, Phil Tombs, Dave Hunter and Dan McMahon. Well done guys, great scores.

Here is the full list of today’s results.

Darrin Lynn 58
Stuart James 57
Phil Tombs 56
Dave Hunter 56
Dan McMahon 56
Karl Guest 55
Ian Hunter 55
Ken Pothecary 55
Ryan Ashman 54
Kev Brooks 54
Kev Clarke 54
Nigel Smith 54
Matt Hipkiss 53
Mick Boswell 52
Graham Cole 52
Shaun Shore 52
Dan Baker 51
Stew Powell 51 Recoil
Ian Stoddart 50
Matt Lee 50
John Clarke 50
Mitch Birch 50 Jnr
Bill Birch 49
Chris Cheyne 49
Geoff Jones 49
Charlie Baker 49
Perry Broad 48 Recoil
Marc Trumper 48 Recoil
Dave Freeman 47
Richard Halford 47
Jon Myatt 42
Mik Monaghan 42 Recoil
Ed Brown 42
Jane Brown 42
Matt Terry 40 Jnr

The overall league table is available at
1st Darrin Lynn
2nd Ryan Ashman
3rd Matt Hipkiss

1st Perry Broad
2nd Stu Powell
3rd Marc Trumper

1st Mitch Birch
2nd Matt Terry
3rd Jack Muir

1st Mirjam Stark
2nd Jane Brown

The 2016 Rose Bowl will commence on January 31st and generally the last Sunday of each month. The best 8 of the 12 will count towards your score.

The Furnace Mill/ Quarry Extreme is on this Tuesday here at the Mill 29th December.
Please put your names and breakfast requirements on the list.

We look forward to seeing you here soon and wish you all a very happy and healthy new year with plenty of shooting.

Best wishes Ed, Jane and all of the Furnace Mill Team.
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread