View Single Post
Old 27th December 2015, 04:54 PM
A grade and staying there
Member of: Tondu. Harriers, Avon Hawks. Oaktree.
Default Same Time Same place next year!!!!

Thank to those that braved the slightly damp conditions, hope you enjoyed your cobweb blowing experience!
Not that wet really but misty at times that made range finding tricky, ok not if you own a X45 Comp!

Wind was on and off (Plate), when it got going it got up to about 20mph which at Oaktree is anything from 40 mm off edge of kill to way off plate! Mix in the angles and its a real challenge in the wind.

Big thanks to my young apprentice for making the long Journey and of course to his + 2 for bringing him. Shot superbly early on, but then the welsh wind decided it was payback time! Lessons learnt I hope young man, get out in that wind more and get yourself a drop down hamster, it will make uphill 25y kneelers easier!. Oh, and watch you language on video ( see fat book lol)

Arms dealer got off to a geat start, hitting both standers! Could the Lanyman stock be the one?
Nice to see Young Keenan again and hopefully he will be back on wafta courses soon.
Gadget faired slightly better than last time, best keep away from oaktree in the wind lol.
Sheldon likewise matched his last score at Oaktrees and Maher went a few better, in fact quite a good score. Keep and eye on him Steve lol!
Speaking of Steve, had there been one called Franklin there, he may have had a little revenge in watching the normally composed Rich B(lown apart) putting in the sort of score one may expect at East Devon on a Monday !
I like my new stock!

Awesime 35
Peter Jacob 27
Paul Maher 26
Gadget 24
Josh 23
Rich b 22
Keenan Phillips 20
Steve Sheldon 19

BFTA Grading Question to

Updated Bfta % by region and grade,44.0.html

[B] [SIZE="3"]Photos on BFTA Fbook page, tall and short !!