View Single Post
Old 22nd December 2015, 07:39 PM
Member of: Iden Ferns
Default Ripley AR5s Warren Edwards Style

Merry Christmas all.

I know I don't post much here but I am more of a viewer than a poster, but thought I would post a few shots of my new addition & progress courtesy of Warren Edwards.

I first heard of Warren while shooting at Iden Ferns, I was after a stock for our lad's S400, Warren kindly obliged & a few weeks later it was sent to Hydrographics for Jon to work his magic.

While it was there Warren phoned me while I was at Iden on a Saturday (love my shooting) & said he would be willing to sell me one of his Ripley's, now I knew next to nothing about these rifles so said I would think about it & waited until I got back home.

After doing a lot of reading on the net & seeing some stunning photos of some others I called him back up & took him up on his offer.

Well today it turned up & I gotta say I have been all day.
He really has pulled all the stops out for me on this & I absolutely love it, got fantastic lines, smooth finish & as I said to Warren the stippling is to die for (sorry if that seems a little OTT).

I am going to finish it off as I wanted to put a little of something into it as well but no denying Warren done all the hard work for sure. I feel really privileged to own this rifle now.

I am going to wait for xmas day to come & go then make a start on it & I will be sure to post some images of the finished rifle along with our sons S400 when it's back from Jon.

I know people have said it before but it's true, if you are after a quality stock & something to be proud of get in touch with Warren, give him the time he needs though, as like most of us, he has to work in the day as well.

If you see this Warren I meant what I said mate & have a great family Christmas.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg B.jpg (113.6 KB, 186 views)
File Type: jpg C.jpg (156.5 KB, 157 views)
File Type: jpg A.jpg (208.3 KB, 118 views)
File Type: jpg D.jpg (376.1 KB, 115 views)
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread