Thread: Airgun in Spain
View Single Post
Old 1st December 2015, 03:54 PM
silver rain's Avatar
silver rain silver rain is offline
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: spain
Posts: 44

Firstly you should go to the local Civil Guard with your documentation. They often ask for your passport or DNI and the bill where the retailer says what kind of airgun do you have, the serial number and such kind of things. They'll give you a yellow card. You must carry the yellow card every time you moving out with your airgun. But there's another issue, only the Major can allow the practice of shooting with airgun at any place, even if you have a lot of land so the last word comes from Major. Of course this could be easier if there is a local Field Target Club or Associations. Usually they have a permission to practice in some places. I hope I've been helpful.
Reply With Quote