View Single Post
Old 14th November 2015, 03:25 PM
this **** is killing me.
Member of: Emley Moor FTC

Originally Posted by Yorkshiretea View Post
I'm just telling you what my experience is and what the difference is, I can state with 100% certainty that NEFTA courses are some of the toughest I've ever shot, how does walking off with 9 help anyone? Of course it's down to the setter but if the argument is "this is for everyone" then balanced is the way to go, right?
And there we go, the real issue.

You are equating a persons improvement/enjoyment with how many targets there are when in reality it's down to the course design.

And again you are mistakenly equating more targets with balanced course design, or should that be termed easier. it's just as possible to put out an easier...... sorry more ballanced 30 shot course then it is to put a unbalanced/hard 40 shot course.

And yes for the lower grades easier course's are generally speaking better for them, higher grades prefer harder courses. It's a balancing act and in nefta the W/L shoots are well attended so allthough not everyone can be pleased overall nefta members (who shoot W/L) don't have an issue , yes you do (there will be others) but the majority seem to be fine as is, as shown by the response from the voting at ponty.