View Single Post
Old 28th October 2015, 06:49 PM
Allowed in Sales
Member of: Pontefract, Doncaster Airgun Range

Originally Posted by DeanB View Post
Really admire the amount of effort and time that you put into the sport Bri. It's much appreciated by us all. You've posted a couple of times on here about testing systems for WFTF (kneeling bags, target checkers). Are there any more in the pipeline? Will they be implemented in Portugal, or for future WFTF events?
Cheers Dean, I think it's important to put back more than I take out of the sport, it's the only way the sport can move forward.

That's about it really - I'm testing out a kneeling roll in the NEFTA Winter league, it's working really well actually - I'm really impressed with it. More comfortable than a bean bag, and no way on earth anyone can cheat using one either. You can't rest your thigh/arse on the roll and you can't turn your foot to sit on it sideways either. So basically if you're using a kneeling roll there's no need to even bother to check the back foot you know it's going to be legal. We're still trying to come up with a one size fits all design at the moment though.

Kneeling rolls have been voted in by the WFTF so they're definitely happening - I've been so busy lately that I haven't had a chance to update the rules on the WFTF website, but I've got some changes to do tonight so I might see if I can do those too.

The Target Checker has actually also been voted in already (even before it's been developed) because it's part of the procedures in the new marshalling rulebook that was accepted by all the member RGB's.

So both of these things will be in play in Portugal for sure.

There are some other things in the pipeline (nothing major and nothing to worry about) but I can't really announce them on here just yet.