View Single Post
Old 1st October 2015, 09:16 AM
Never has been banned from sales
Member of: Nelson & Nomads airgun club

Originally Posted by avfc1982 View Post
or is it that some people are just creating waves for the sake of it - who knows?
I'm not picking that vibe up from any of the posts I've read? If I'm honest I'm just a bit patriotic and like to see England win at everything we do so was just wondering if there was maybe a better way of ensuring that we send our very best shooters to every world championships.
Anybody who can qualify at the Euros has the talent without doubt and that is not in question. The question remains is it possible that one of out top shooters could not be in an England team despite performing at the highest level all season long but misses the Euros through sickness or injury? The answer is yes. Is that in the best interests of an England team? The poll at the moment would perhaps suggest not.[/QUOTE]

Some of the best shots in England just don't want to attend. The team has been picked, there is an automatic 8 places per RGB. In every other country that's normally their 8 top shots( if they actually have 8 FT shooters ) cost is now an issue and recently in past couple of years many have just lost interest.

James Osbourne
Ian Taylor
Dan Eley
Simon Ayers
He who never made a mistake never learned!
He who never missed never shot!