View Single Post
Old 16th September 2015, 05:39 PM
Member of: Kinver ARC, Furnace Mill

Been shooting air guns for over 50 years ( I'm a dinosaur ) Previously shot at Millride and Foresters with my children when they where younger. Just recently got back into it and purchased an ultimate sporter with airmax sidewinder and started shooting at Kinver ARC every Sunday.
Several of my friends have purchased R10,s and Wolverine C types and we try to visit one new club every month, Furnace Mill, Woodlands Worcester, Nomads.
Part exed the Ultimate Sporter against a Daystate Pulsar with MTC Viper connect and hugget silencer , blooming love this rifle. Expensive and i know its a marmite gun but i haven't seen any others out there.
Just picked up a heavily tuned HW97K from Steve Pope at V-Mach and have purchased a Gary Cane stock from another Forum member Nomad from Bolton. This leaves me with thumbhole stock that will fit a 77 or 97 Wierauch.
Enjoying it so much we are actively looking for land to set up our own club but taking the best from each venue we shoot and also attracting bow sports shooters.
Daystate MK4 Platinum with 6 x 24 x 50 Hawke Sidewinder.