View Single Post
Old 9th September 2015, 12:04 PM
B Grade Bandit
Member of: Anston FTC

Originally Posted by RobF View Post
Apart from him being in Russia you mean, or South Africa the year before?
You know what mean I you pedantic sod and Jack was robbed by a splitter

Originally Posted by RobF View Post
If you want to go up against Steve Privett, to have a better grade, just drop in a regional score. Despite coming 1st, 2nd, & 3rd in the Gp series, he's 23% behind in the grade in '2nd place'. But it means little, because Piston isn't graded.

You are always shooting against the course and the best shooter. Otherwise it's not a competition. You don't have to outrun the bear just run faster than the chap next to you, although these days shooters are getting faster and very occasionally do outrun the bear. But you should always try and run as fast as you can, because until it's done, on the day you don't know where you stand. No use trying to hit 2 more targets if your nemesis has hit another 4 more than you expected.
I've had the lecture on it several times Rob , just don't agree with it and the mess the grades are in proves to me that it doesn't work. When is AA not AA? When you live in Norwich

That said I do agree with BFTA shoots only as that looks like the only way to level the playing field at the moment so it has my support, there just needs to be more than 12 shoots, it aint enough IMHO.