View Single Post
Old 8th September 2015, 06:52 PM
My Empire of Dirt
Member of: Southampton Buccaneers, Parkstone, South Dorset

Originally Posted by Ratinator View Post
I'd keep the system as it is but work on making it more accurate, use the data better and have everything (including rolling 20) online.
The rolling 20 used to be available online without special request but it was frozen and not updated in between shoots.
It got updated twice a year for summer and winter seasons.
I think all scores should be submitted from all regions. At the end of the day it does not matter how easy or difficult the shoot was ,your score will only reflect how you shot out of the people that attended.
The only way it could give false performance is if only 2 C grade shooters shot the comp.
The biggest problem with so called ringers is that they are not filtered out as they were supposed to be.
If we move to a 2 grade system BFTA / Mfta for me ,will I need to hold a BFTA card if I choose to only shoot MFTA shoot's?
And if the answer is no will that make my membership cheaper when I pay my joining fee?

The answer in CSFTA is yes. You need to have a BFTA card to shoot in the league.

The rolling 20 was never not frozen. Despite what Mart thinks, it only ever was ever updated twice a year.

This is the problem with constant updates, it changes nothing. All that changes is your grade twice a year.
BFTA/NSRA County Coach
CSFTA Chairman/BFTA Rep