View Single Post
Old 31st August 2015, 06:39 PM
Default Hi All - Cheshire

Just a quick hello

I'm new to FT but not necessarily new to shooting. I've been doing archery for a long time and always had an air rifle but never really done anything with it until now.

I remember as a kid going down by the canal with my dad and shooting at things (twigs, logs roots) as they floated past using an old BSA Meteor Mk1. That rifle is still in the family now handed to me, it has been in the family since new as it belonged to my dad, but before that was given to him by his uncle whom bought it new and now has been given to me. I have just completed a light restoration/service as I wanted to keep the patina and a little age, but now fully serviceable.

I have myself a Walther Century with a target turret 4-16x50 side PA scope to get me started into FT for the time being, learn the ropes then probably move onto something more suitable.

Anyway, ended up being a longer into than anticipated but just wanted to say hello, with an introduction before bombarding with questions

Hopefully will be joining Byley FT, went down last time and really liked what I saw and has got me a little hooked.

See you around
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread