View Single Post
Old 25th August 2015, 03:20 PM
Default Have I Got A problem With My FTP

Maybe I'm getting paranoid about recent problems people have had with their FTP's but having tried a different scope on mine and then reverted back to the original I took it into the garden to zero the scope and was a bit surprised to find the first pellet was at least an inch left, a few clicks to the right and the second pellet was about 8mm to the right (less than expected) few more clicks third pellet 3cm right and 2cm low, without any more adjustment the next 10 shots were all over the place, 3 on target others all scattered about left, right, high and low. I have since checked the scope which was securely mounted and cleaned the barrel, only had a few minutes before it started raining so only managed a few pellets, first few as expected a bit varied and then the last three through the same hole. Hopefully it is the barrel clean that has sorted it especially as I used Napier lube in the last tin of pellets, I have started a new tin of JSB Express since cleaning the barrel. I wish this *** rain would stop.

Any ideas gratefully received.
FTP 900
Falcon T35
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread