View Single Post
Old 15th August 2015, 02:09 PM
Member of: carisbrooke rangers
Default 1200

Originally Posted by john0neuk View Post
makes the one on Gunstar at 1200 look a bit pricey!!
I have not looked at the gunstar rifle . but if it is a standard stocked rifle it is way to much . the place to find a GC2 is on the BBS . if it is a silly price , it does not sell . john welham stocked rifles can go for a lot more . but they are usually heravy and long , so better for the collector . ??? HOLLY

PS my old GC2 113 made in 87 has i reckon had best part of hundreds of thousands of pellets through it . the gun shoots better now than when i got it .

PSS right just had a look . it is a 22 no good for target shooting and it is a standard stock 600 if he can find somebody who wants a 22 . gonna be hard work .

PSSS from a MK11 GC2 ( the MK1 is more for collectors , cos you have to send it back to the factory to alter the power ) you should get around 75 to 80 shots at 780 fps with 8.4s with the MK11 bleed valve closer to a 100 shots , same with the MK111 . the rifles have quite long barrels at 21 inches , so follow through must be good . but they are a very forgiving rifle to shoot . have a look at the action , not a sharp edge on it . old fordy said he had made a rifle that did not need tunning . HE WAS RIGHT .
" Be your self , everybody else is taken "

Last edited by holly; 15th August 2015 at 02:19 PM.