View Single Post
Old 18th July 2015, 08:57 PM
WHFTA 2015 World Champion
Member of: M.A.D

Originally Posted by Ceathreamhnan View Post
Well done Vinnie for a national standard course; thanks to MAD and great result for the charity.
Cheers Greg ,
One thing I realy want is feedback , mostly if anyone found any issues with the course, Its supposed to be fun , challenging and fit for all, the four of us went round with different set ups and found some suprises , even the two targets that had some comments , we all managed to shoot them , be you short , tall , leftie , rightie , the four of us fitted the bill,
There was one 22 target unfreindly out there , so apologies to pete the brick lobber map , ( nice to see you again mate )
I tried to make it as tech as poss and the history on the range traps was eye watering painfull to see bearing in mind a lot of it was me
Thanks to all who helped make this a great day and raised so much money for the charity Jennie was really chuffed , a lot of hard work went into this by the MAD team
Roll on the double header , hopefully one day I might actually be able to hit the targets I put out
God help us if there was any wind
ps Jill and Alex , the targets you put out and missed , aint it odd?, next time we hear course setters advantage I suggest we take them aside and ..................................

FTP900 MTC connect,Welhamanium internals -sorted
HFT500, ACZ stock MTC connect
TX200 Mk3 CS1000 stock, hawke vantage sf , Nick G internals
Steyr ?, maybe , they cant all be wrong?

Last edited by vinny; 18th July 2015 at 09:05 PM.