View Single Post
Old 15th July 2015, 05:07 PM
Member of: Purley Chase ftc
Default I hope you will reconsider

Originally Posted by simmo 1198 View Post
In reply to comments made above regarding the course at the Greyhound gun club, I'll be withdrawing it from further MFTA events till I feel it's up to scratch again which maybe never.
The course will remain open for those who like to come and practise and enjoy the day, but please note the lanes will remain as they are so to protect the natural surroundings of the area, the targets will get moved about within those lanes cut in.
I appreciate comments regarding the club told face to face not put on forums where someone that's never been there may never go and find out for them selves. The Greyhound Gun Club is about all kinds of shooting not just a certain faction in the sport. Apologies to the MFTA committee for any disruption this may cause the winter league venues. Simmo

I have on many occasions and will still continue to point shooters in your direction. I feel that the facility you have there is extremely good with covered shooting area ,pistol range , targets for pistol shooting ,HFT and Field target practise courses laid out 24/7 365 days a year. There is also the added advantage of good food and a beer on your door step for people wanting that from their days entertainment. It's great value for money for the shooting that is available.
What I said was ment to be taken has jovial, Sue TWISTED it into something far more than it was ever ment to be. I hope you will reconsider allowing the MFTA to use your facility and if I'm still allowed to be a member of an MFTA club after this then I will avoid your shoot out of respect for your feeling's.
I will send my apology via PM
Simon Francis