View Single Post
Old 6th July 2015, 10:27 PM
WHFTA 2015 World Champion
Member of: M.A.D
Thumbs up and we have much of a choice

Maybe a long debate this one ,
May be wrong but personally with limited time and resource I cant find anyone other than intershoot who advertise batch and die numbers for jsb , every month for the the last 8 months I have bought a different sleeve trying to find the ultimate batch, thankfully I have got a batch that I can get a 5p gruop at 50 yds and bought 15 k of them , I have tried other manufacturers but tbh in my 3 guns cant hold a light to jsb , maybe if other shops did the same as intershoot I may have found another manufacturer to be better , I gave up weighing jsbs after checking the groupings, we all know we have to check what suits your kit the best and theres no shortcut , as for the lengths and head size etc I have read on here , tbh I, m stunned at the difference of opinions , look for yourselves , its not a very interesting topic but defo necessary ,there is a massive difference in the different batches ive purchased from short very round headed pellets to long virtually flatheads
the velocity of a 4.51 and 4.52 with different batches in my ftp has varied by nearly 40 fps, different in my springer and again in the hft500

FTP900 MTC connect,Welhamanium internals -sorted
HFT500, ACZ stock MTC connect
TX200 Mk3 CS1000 stock, hawke vantage sf , Nick G internals
Steyr ?, maybe , they cant all be wrong?