View Single Post
Old 30th June 2015, 05:29 PM
rich's Avatar
rich rich is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Shebbear, N Devon
Posts: 1,642

We might be back to square one. I had a look at the Police Scotland website and they say they will issue visitor passes as a one-off or as a kind of season ticket if the firearm concerned is a section 1.

And we FT and HFT shooters do our best to ensure we are under 12fpe, and we can't in England get a sub 12 registered as a S1.

Let's hope that some system is developed that allows us to travel north of the border with our legal-in-England rifles. And I mean that to include legal-in-Wales too.

But it may not happen. I can carry a penknife south of the border, but not north.
Reply With Quote