View Single Post
Old 21st June 2015, 04:21 PM
A grade and staying there
Member of: Tondu. Harriers, Avon Hawks. Oaktree.

Couple of things from Todays shoot to Note for wafta shooters, especially those new to the sport

If Tony Burnell asks you partner him, jump at the chance.
Top company today and an inspiration to shoot with. A real gentleman.
I hope he enjoyed todays company as much as I did.

Of course, Carl was also great company and made me chuckle when he hit the hard long ones then missed the easier short ones! Thats what makes Ft, Ft

Thanks to Craig Corbett on sorting Team Wales kit, great job and appreciated. That's why I let you beat me today lol

another thing, Young fit AA grade shooters should be in a separate class to old Fat AA shooter, that's you Betty as well as me and doz lol
Excellent shooting Jack, you could be as old and fat as us by the next time you see Nelson cleared!

Very pleased for the club that things are (hopefully on the up). Great turnout today and very nice to see a few more having a go at Open class.

Nice "Regional" level course today, not too long and a gentle (first 24 targets) breeze made it tricky, but readable. Only later did the gusts pick up, but I was not off plate once today and that's a rare outing for Nelson especially on the Corner of doom.

Thanks to Sue for doing Stats and like many other, I ma happy to see Nelson back on the map and look forward to the October shoot there.

just one for now, if not to fathers days celebrated I shall post more Pics later

BFTA Grading Question to

Updated Bfta % by region and grade,44.0.html

[B] [SIZE="3"]Photos on BFTA Fbook page, tall and short !!

Last edited by Welsh Wizard; 21st June 2015 at 04:32 PM.