View Single Post
Old 3rd June 2015, 09:08 PM
My Empire of Dirt
Member of: Southampton Buccaneers, Parkstone, South Dorset

Originally Posted by holly View Post
Ist connor , you have never read such tripe . well you have had enough practice writing it , Rob . you say that taking 55 yard keelers would be as easy as taking them sitting ? funny most shooters would say that any 55 yarder is not easy , no matter what position . the kneeling rule is a weak rule. not understood by many . thus mostly ignored . this is reality . you can like it or not but that is the way it is . these shooters are hobbyists , not pros .they do not walk around with the extened book of BFTA rules in the pocket . ready to whip out and quote chapter and verse . a minimum of rules is required . the only thing a commitee ever made was a Camel ??? HOLLY

PS why did i do the course kneeling . my back went at the begining of the shoot . easioer to get up and down . never walked off a course yet , and did not intend to start there . not a good day or a good score .
I did not say they were easy. I said they were as easy as sitters.

When you drive a vehicle do you forget all the rules even though you aren't driving as a pro?

I know why you did the course that way. What I was saying is you only have to shoot a legal kneeling position on the kneeling lanes.
BFTA/NSRA County Coach
CSFTA Chairman/BFTA Rep