Just a heads up for all the CSFTA'ers coming along.
At the moment the major roads in are all clear, and as the club is only a few 100 yds of sandy gravel away from a main one I don't anticipate any major problems.
I heard the A3 was bad, but I think that's sorted now. Certainly the main drag from Ringwood is clear, and I haven't heard of any other major problems.
I'm going down the club sunday to bash the landscape into place, and Mick and I spoke on the phone to say Wednesday will be the Go or No-Go decision day, but fingers crossed. I would think in the exception of heavy snow forecast before the weekend it looks like it's on. We only got a light dusting here, barely a cm, so if you can get to a main road then you can make it in.
BFTA/NSRA County Coach
CSFTA Chairman/BFTA Rep