View Single Post
Old 22nd May 2015, 01:05 PM
My Empire of Dirt
Member of: Southampton Buccaneers, Parkstone, South Dorset

Originally Posted by Yorkshiretea View Post
Then that's just poor communication isn't it, not impossible to improve and easy to solve.

You should only ever be allowed to elect to go upwards IHMO.

If I know it changes before the GP and before the start of the W/L surely everyone does, if not then it's only a communication problem again.

A move of 20% would be more than 1% and it's also dependant on how many outliers are in your rolling 20.

More data is better than none, I use it to see how I'm doing and others don't give a fly V about it, that's up to them. I'd rather have more than none at all, it gives me goals to head for and tells me what I need to do, the outcome is often different but if presented properly it's always useful.
You can only elect to go up

The grading uses a simple average. There's no outliers, so 20% divided by 20 gets you the 1%.

Shooters are told there's only one shift per season, but that assumes a lot, like they remember it, remember what they were, don't get confused, and a whole host of other problems.

Stats being updated monthly only clouds the issues in my opinion. The cards for CSFTA will be done by the system.
BFTA/NSRA County Coach
CSFTA Chairman/BFTA Rep