View Single Post
Old 18th May 2015, 06:24 AM
Member of: Purley Chase ftc
Default Taffy " Wind " Masters

Originally Posted by RobF View Post
Si, i thought we were talking about grading, not scores?
Yes Rob, but it would have an effect on both

Originally Posted by Conor View Post
I thnk it should be 1 session, with 1 target per lane. 3 shooting partners per lane if needs be in all the lanes if it's a well attended GP.

That way everyone is shooting at once and there's no crying like babies about different session conditions.

Or just keep it the way it is as it's not broke and don't need fixing.
Conor don't you have a list to do or a sales thread for you to do your Ginger Dictator role on
It's not an auction you must state a price ,whats that all about

Originally Posted by Welsh Wizard View Post
Yep, 1 poor shoot wont effect grades that much at all.

I still have (I think) my Rivi score on my rolling 20 as I slipped up and handed my card in there lol

Thats the beauty of the rolling 20, it is a good balance over a period of time and the 1 off exceptional score, poor or a win usually don't have too much of a big impact on a shooters grade.

Points is different. Jack or anyone could have elected either session. Luck of the draw
All AA in 1 session? Not workable
50 lanes per gp, very few clubs will want to put that on so it will be same old same old, which for me would ruin the "series."

Not broke, don't fix.
perhaps learn to shoot in the wind better is best answer to the problem?
I think that you Boyo's reign supreme when it comes to shooting in the wind and yesterday I think I held my own against the Touring Taffies that turned up.
It's not about me ,often my rant's are taking others in to account. If it gets thrashed out on here then maybe if it gets proposed at a BFTA meeting it may not take hours of parliamentary debate.
I'm sure you will have the last say at the meeting Simon, after the last BFTA general election we know who holds the most seats
Are you running the results side by side or shall I do the top ten myself to see if there is any impact ?
Simon Francis ,AKA ratinator in case Conor's poised on the BAN button
About as much use at field target , as a life guard at the Olympic swimming pool.