View Single Post
Old 6th January 2010, 12:39 PM
Sparky's Bodyguard

Originally Posted by Snike View Post
The situation is that late November I asked JSB what was happening regarding pricing for 2010 as I hadn't heard anything and usually have by that time. The reply was that they had decided to deal with only one company as of 2010, which was Air Arms > Rothery. I assumed from this that Daystate & Webley would also lose access to JSB pellets regardless of the name on the label, however, if Chris is correct then I appear to have been given misleading information.
Only 4 months ago, after another attempt to shut me down failed, I was assured by JSB that they wouldn't stop supplying me but obviously something has happened in the meantime to change that situation.
I am expecting a delivery at the end of January, which will be my last and which under normal circumstances should last for about 4 months. I will obviously carry on trading until I run out of pellets so keep ordering, as Mike said in his post.
I would like to thank everyone that has dealt with me over the last 5 years and particularly those that supported me when similar situations arose in the past and voiced their opinions to JSB. I guess they now think you are captive consumers and will simply carry on ordering from your local retailer.

They might get a bloody shock then, come on Bob get the original Defiant prototypes into production
Ostler EV2/Leupold MK4
Coming out of retirement.......Eventually