View Single Post
Old 19th April 2015, 09:02 PM
SWEFTA FT Champion 2006
Member of: Mendip Air Gun Club, East Devon FTC, Avon Hawks FTC.

There is a 60 shot FT course currently laid out at Mendip (my practice course) which you are all more than welcome to use this Saturday any time from 11:00 to 16:00 when I will try and get down to meet you and have a shoot.

I cannot guarantee all the targets will be freshly sprayed that day, since I am the only person that that currently does the maintenance there! All targets were sprayed last week, are in perfect working order and I believe it to be a testing course.

On arrival, unless you have a 4x4 its better to leave your car in the main club car park adjacent to the club house and walk down to the FT course (say 400 /500 yards). Follow the gravel track pass a small outdoor range on the right to where it starts going downhill and there is a small car parking area (only 3-4 cars) on the left by a gate into field on the left. There is a sign at that point saying straight on for a small HFT course (40 shots out to 45 yards only) BUT GO LEFT, through the gate and head across the sloping field to get to the 60 shot FT course at the far side (you will see a blue shed there).

It will be nice to have a few of you top shooters shoot "My little Course" and would be great to have your feedback and views on the course!

See you there Saturday

Please could you let me know on this thread who are intending to visit, thanks.

AA Field Target Team 2007~2011
East Devon FTC - SWEFTA Club Champions 2006/2007/2008/2009/2010 & 2013/2014/2015