View Single Post
Old 18th April 2015, 07:40 AM
Brian.Samson's Avatar
Brian.Samson Brian.Samson is offline
Allowed in Sales
Join Date: Jun 2009
Member of: Pontefract, Doncaster Airgun Range
Location: Doncaster
Posts: 2,319

It might actually be easier for US visitors to travel in Europe with a sub 12 airgun than it is for UK shooters.

The problem we have is that since we're a part of Europe, other European countries expect us to have a European Firearms certificate which the UK home office won't grant to unlicensed sub 12 airguns ( it would cost them too much money )

But since the US isn't part of Europe, they won't be required to have a European passport, so it might end up being easier for US visitors. We have some crazy rules in Europe, that's for sure!
Reply With Quote