View Single Post
Old 15th April 2015, 05:59 PM
WHFTA World Champion 2016.

Originally Posted by chrisc View Post
You're not the only sceptical one. I'm going to ask Lee if i can have a shoot of his in the next few weeks and see if it's true. Not sure how many Goldstars shot in the HFT worlds as it was the perfect platform on the Monday to prove the theory. Not many BSA's in the top 20.
I shot mine Chris, it wasn't the best decision I have ever made! I had had good scores with a 2nd and 1st at a couple of small comps with it using a connect scope so decided to fit the NF and use it at Kelmarsh. I fitted the NF and shot Lincoln with dire results finishing 10 points down on K who won it! I concluded the taper on the cheek piece was the problem so I went back to the connect scope that aligns with the eye socket not the cheek piece but just couldn't range find with that scope well enough having only used it on 2 weekends inc Kelmarsh!
The reality is I needed more time to get the stock setup right and shouldn't have tried to use it for that comp until I had got it spot on, there was no room for error there!!
But yes it does impress in the wind. You are welcome to try mine at Quarry, I cant think of anywhere better to see what it can do.
HFT, for people with only 2 buttucks!

VooDoo TwoTwo The next chapter.