View Single Post
Old 29th December 2009, 05:17 PM
Goed Geschoten
Default I forgot to tell you all.

Hi you lot
I meant to tell you all, i got a few new scopes from Hawke the other day , one being the new 4.5-14.38 and the new 10X42 half mildot. Well i dont like mildots , Pete Sparks and i had talked about this lots and he said that i would benefit from a decent ret. I love the SR ret and it works so well for me ( some of the time ) and dont want to change.I was worried about the fact that a different scope would mean different aim points and of course the obligatory new below what i have been scoring, which aint much. So i looked through the new SR and its very bright and looks very nice, then i looked through the 10X42 and WOW, i loved it. Now i have not used one of the mildot scopes for years, this one as everyone knows now has the half space's and so far i am in love with it. Its does everything i need other than two aim points are slightly out from what i am used to . I love these scopes and with the UKA's round the corner i need to make a decision very soon!! I am off to Pete's farm again tomorrow for another long long sit down with the 10X42 and learn a bit more of it, so far i am blown away by this scope. if you have not seen one yet please please have a look through one and see what you think.

You will not be disappointed for sure

I didn't ask for these powers !
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread