Thread: Cometa PCP
View Single Post
Old 24th December 2009, 07:36 PM
I Like BIG Hats!
Member of: Far Coley FTC

Originally Posted by Baltipal View Post
Well lads, all I have to say is that it's only the prototype so is bound to look abit rough. No Ryan, not in my possession but piccies lifted from the Euskadi forum.
From what I understand, it is designed with versatility in mind so that the stock can be swapped for an adjustable FT friendly version among other possible accessories but haven't got more details.(Google Translate loses abit of subtle detail!)
The head bloke at Cometa pays abit more attention to the FT scene over there, I met him last July at the Euskadi Open.
Greg was going to say it had the looks of a development or pre-production mule, butt ugly but very much "work in progress" (is the same with cars, motorcycles, anything)
Like the idea that they have designed the action to be multi-purpose i.e. can be used in a hunting rifle or with minor tweeks a FT/HFT rifle. Allows for a reasonable price through economies of scale. Also glad their top man listens to shooters and hopefully may listen to, and understand what is required.

AirArms RN10/EV2 Stock-2007 Big nikko FT Kit
AirArms NJR100 Hawke Airmax SR6 HFT/SFT Kit
Feinwerkbau 600 10 metre
HW77K-zeiler 6-24x44 Work in progress
Webley Vulcan .22 Lovely old relic