View Single Post
Old 22nd March 2015, 05:40 PM
B Grade Bandit
Member of: Anston FTC

Just got home and what a brilliant day that was, I was kinda surprised to be in the team and was more than happy to be a super-sub and just get a shoot. If I was included I knew we'd be in for a uphill struggle Gave it my best and didn't come bottom, not bad for a C Grade Bandit!

Two great courses today, thought the white course was the more difficult of the two and the wind on some of the targets was mental.

Thanks to everyone who put the work in to make that one cracking day, all at Millride and MFTA. Well done MFTA on the win and well done Neil P. Hague for stuffing Gilly

However, hero of the day has to be Neil Woodhead on getting 4th Place, he's defo King Of The C Grade Bandits, well done mate, super proud of a fellow bandit for stuffing most of the field

Thanks to Ian for company today, made it a real pleasure to shoot, hope to see you on the Summer League and welcome back mate.

Thanks again to everyone involved, that was a top day out shooting and well worth the effort to get down from Sheffield.

Last edited by Yorkshiretea; 22nd March 2015 at 06:05 PM.