View Single Post
Old 15th March 2015, 06:11 PM
Member of: Pontefract ( P.A.R.C)
Default Anyone know a bit about Leupolds ?

OK I fancy a Leupold scope but I am really unfamiliar with the range. I could really do with some pointers for both HFT and FT scopes. I guess first of all I dont know which paralax down to 10yds or close to 10yds and which Leup Rets are reccomended for HFT or your choices for FT.

Secondly I have seen a Leupold Vari X VX-III 6.5-2050 Rifle Scope with a mildot ret does anyone know if this model will paralax down to 10yds as i cant seem to find out any info and if it would be upto much in the rangefinding department. Also is 695 a fair price for a mint used one boxed with papers

Lastly i have also seen what i think is a benchrest scope with a fine cross with a dot ret Leupold Competition BR-D Benchrest 2440 Target Scope and wondered again if this would rangefind ok and if it is a benchrest scope is there a reason it cant be used for Ft. It says this paralaxes down to 16yds and is 395 with a sunshade and flipups again a minter is it a good buy ?

Any help you can offer would be much appreciated.

Steyr LG110 Ginb, AR20ft, Rohm Twinmaster Top, HW97k, HW77k, HW95, Umarex Airmagnum, BSA Lightning, HW98 SFS, HW101KT, Crossman 1088, AA410 Ginb, Daystate MK4is, Daystate Airwolf Tactical, HFT500, Pro Target, Shamal Target, TX200. My fishing tackle is getting very dusty....
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread