View Single Post
Old 12th March 2015, 01:39 PM
Default Hello From Weymouth

Hello I'm John from Weymouth

Due to Financial reasons I had to pretty much sell everything not tied down about 4 years ago. I was a member of the South Dorset Club and had a nice small collection. This included a HW100, Webly Alecto, a Morini Pistol (cant remember model) Steyr LG1 and a Diana Original 66.

I wish a had kept at least one of either the LG1 or Original 66, probably more the 66 as it's something I fell in love with and could still be used on my property. Any way, I'm now back on my feet and have been searching for a cheap target rifle to get me started again. Sadly no LG1 or Original 66's around, have seen a 75 but for the price asked its a bit too much. I bought my 66 for 180 5 years ago maybe this kind of thing is more collectable now, I don't know.

I have found some one who has a handful of different rifles for sale and hopefully I'll find something that I'll be happy with. As time goes on and if things continue to improve then no doubt I'll build up a reasonable collection that I can use for various disciplines.
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread