View Single Post
Old 2nd March 2015, 10:51 AM
Member of: Dunfermline / New Caledonian

Hi was going to post last night when I arrived home at 10.30 PM after a 6 and a half hour drive
What a fantastic series and well worth traveling down from Edinburgh to shoot in
Massive thankyou to all the sponsers DAYSTATE & SOLWARE for their support the raffle prizes have been exceptionale and the Daystate MK4 Prize was without doubt the best looking mk4 I've ever seen and I'm gutted I never won it
Thanks also to all the guys I've shot with in the series, all absolute gentlemen and a credit to the sport
Excellent venues with challenging courses well done ALL involved also well done and thank you to Greg Hensman who puts a tremendous effort in organising the series, along with the rest of the Kibby Crew and Kathy for the scores
So we can have a fun day shoot the courses and moan about the ones we missed lol
Well done to all the Trophy Winners well deserved
Thanks to Simon & Mick my shooting partners yesterday, despite the wheels falling off the cart on the last 6 (missed last 6 in a row) targets I'm happy to end the series with a top ten place and finish in 9th overall
Thanks All the best eveyone
Gordon Burns
Dunfermline Air Gun Club/New Caledonian
Steyr LG.100 Vortex viper
Steyr LG.100 Leupold mk4 TMR
Air Arms TX200 Bushnell Elite
HW 45 Pistol
HW 40 Pistol