Thread: Mad monthly
View Single Post
Old 1st March 2015, 08:01 PM
WHFTA 2015 World Champion
Member of: M.A.D

Originally Posted by tugg View Post
good course today and well done all involved but I'm sorry I'm not avin it , funny how I see a pattern where by often a course setter does better at a course they've set out but not aswell elsewhere, Vinny you may be an exception and have really bad memory but if I set a course out I would know what the ranges were.
However Knowing the ranges is only half the story .
I'm not having a go at course setters here ,I take my hat off to every one of them.

remember when you turned up at the end of one set and helped mè on a couple of targets, on the day you were one peg behind me , we both missed em , there you go , as said, do a course and see how you fair , gauntlet thrown , be really good to have more helpers , tbh its more stressfull shooting pegs youve set:

AND I look at the targets I find the most awkward to rangefind for my zero 25yds , its really good to look at range traps that catch people out, tunnelsthat taper in to a reduced target , **** a couple of ladders or light coloured logs on the deck halfway that accentuate the taper , all the history on the head , but we all know that dont we (subliminal) , theres loads of tricks that you can employ ask dop ! Hes the DADDY , TREE MEISTER