View Single Post
Old 24th February 2015, 03:53 PM
Lee Marvin & the Shadows
Default About the HFT MASTERS Inclusivey open to all

I would just like to explain about the history of the formation of the HFT MASTERS.This concept of running our own series has been discussed by Roger and myself for the past 18 months.
As everyone who knows us must know we have been firm followers and shooters of UKAHFT events for the past 10 years and when it came together with sponsors,venues and the like,one of the first personalize I rang was Pete Sparks,to explain I was joining Roger in the forming and running of a new HFT Series,I believe this was in November last year.
We have nothing but respect and admiration for the UKAHFT organization for what they have done for shooting.
We won't be asking for affiliation with the UKAHFT organization for with consultation with a lot of shooters around the country we are changing a few rules which we hope Will make for a better days shooting.
The web site for Hft masters will be live at 7 pm tomorrow evening giving you sponsors ,venues,prizes and rules,but really all we want to do is give you all an enjoyable days shooting with like minded people.
I know people have said it's been going on for ages but there has been so many meetings and things to organize, they say Rome wasn't built in a day ,I,m sure it wasn't,but we are here now and look forward to building on what we have .
Cheers Ian Bainbridge and Roger Lait
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread