View Single Post
Old 24th February 2015, 09:38 AM
Member of: Castle
Default Help make a dream come true

Hello all,

I would be most grateful if you could take a little time to read this.

Today, whilst taking my youngest daughter to primary school, I learned that two of her little school mates have had some sad news.

Identical twins Kian and Luis King have suffered all their lives, having had difficulties that has led them to spend their time in wheelchairs or aided walkers. They are such brave little boys, and always have a smile. However, last week they were both diagnosed with Krabbe Disease, a form of Leukodystrophy, a progressive degeneration of the central nervous system that dramatically shortens the lifespan of the patient.

Kian and Luis have a dream: To take a trip to Florida to swim with dolphins.

This weekend will be National Rare Disease Day so next week the school is having a charity day to help them raise some money.

I am just making you (or mainly the MFTA shooters) aware, that I would like to have a bucket at the stats office at the MFTA Masters & Clubs Cup on 8 March at Far Coley. I do appreciate we are all worse off in this current climate, and that you do not know them, but If anyone there can spare just 1 each to help make their dream come true I would be very, very grateful. Every little will help make a huge difference to their lives.

Many thanks in advance, and I look forward to seeing many of you in a couple of weeks.

Castle FTC
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread