View Single Post
Old 25th January 2015, 12:25 PM
RobF's Avatar
RobF RobF is offline
My Empire of Dirt
Join Date: Mar 2010
Member of: Southampton Buccaneers, Parkstone, South Dorset
Location: Poole, Dorset
Posts: 10,167

Oh, I thought you could only get FAC for hunting over cleared land, or target shooting at a HO approved club. I didn't think you could get one because you had a gun that you thought could be over without the other 2 possibilities.

So do you need to have cleared land/open ticket or a target club membership to keep it?
BFTA/NSRA County Coach
CSFTA Chairman/BFTA Rep
Reply With Quote